“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
- Jim Rohn
Want to be happier and more optimistic?
- Then spend more time with positive, optimistic people.
- And less time with BMWs (Bitchers, Moaners and Whiners).
Want to develop and enhance your leadership skills?
- Then hang out with strong leaders.
Want to be self employed?
- Then start hanging out with self employed people.
- With optimistic entrepreneurial types who are willing to take risks and test their ideas rather than just talking about them.
Want to have a portfolio career (E.g. be an Accountant and also a Yoga Instructor)